As we approach warmer months, your air conditioning will come in handy in keeping your business’ premises cool. This is your window of opportunity to call us in for some much-needed inspection. Air conditioning maintenance will ensure your system works like clockwork, thus optimizing employee productivity.
You might be wondering what happens during professional air conditioning maintenance or if it’s even necessary at all. We can assure you that it’s absolutely essential. Also, we thought we’d highlight some of the crucial maintenance activities we carry out.
- Checking your thermostat. Our technicians will recalibrate your thermostat and ensure it’s strategically positioned away from any heat source.
- Checking your electrical connections. We’ll look out for any loose electrical connections or frayed wires in your air conditioning system and promptly fix them. This will help avoid any potential electrical hazards.
- Checking the refrigerant. If your air conditioning is losing refrigerant, that’s a clear indicator of a leak in your system. Our team will immediately locate and repair the leak before refilling it.
- Clearing the condensate drain line. A well-functioning AC unit should properly drain any liquid condensate. Sometimes, your drain line can overflow, leak, or clog, which is what we’ll be checking for.
- Replacing your air filters. A clean air filtration system will work wonders for your building’s air quality. Therefore, we will always check the quality of your air filters and replace them if needed.
- System check. Upon completing air conditioning maintenance, we’ll conduct a routine system check to ensure your air conditioning unit is operating efficiently.
At L&B Mechanical, we are committed to ensuring your air conditioning unit gives you optimal service for as many years as possible. Furthermore, we always honour our service contracts and offer 24-hour emergency repair services. Get in touch with us today.